Sunday, March 1, 2009

march madness

I just realized how big of a month March is going to be for me...

- Restarting my workout plan
- Hoping to attend all the morning prayers from here on out and going to the gym right after
- Meeting up with people and having one-on-ones that I've put off
- STSM Apps being due (today)
- First training/Super Saturday on the 21st
- Lent (I do have a few undisclosed things that I have given up)
- KCM Shoebox Dinner and/or Alumni Night
- SPRING BREAK!
- March Madness/NCAA Tournament
- MLB season starting
- NBA season winding down and Andrew Bynum's return!
- Deciding on whether or not I'm going to take the June LSATs

And these are just a list of things off the top of my head. There are probably a couple of big things I'm missing that should be on the list. I feel like this month will be packed, exciting, but go by quickly. What's crazy is that after this month, we only have one more full month left before graduation, senior banquet, etc. Our time is almost over.

No comments: